Innanetwav is an independent media and entertainment house based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our focus as a company is storytelling and the activation of that storytelling using digital channels such as social media which will allow us to reach the masses organically and authentically. Our wide range of services on offer position us as a modern media and entertainment company that is relevant, agile and innovative; something unheard of from independent entities such as ours in the African landscape.
With our team of specialist professionals and creatives, we are able to change the landscape of the African show business by leveraging the power of digital.
We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with top tier models, recording artists, producers, songwriters and more. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Innanetwav. is looking for highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individuals, who are interested in learning more about the live entertainment and music industries. This internship will allow students to gain, experience in the following areas:
- Flexible to work over weekends, day & evening hours at HQ or from home (maximum will not exceed 9 hrs per 24hrs)
- Data analysis for current artists on Innanetwav’s roster
- Competitive analysis on how other agencies market themselves and their artists digitally and on social media
- Assistance with day to day business logistics
- How other agencies market themselves and their players digitally and on social media
- Identifying best practices from other industries
- Identifying and closing of content opportunity for artists
- Cross-functionality (admin team – production team – live performance team)
- Graphic designing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a full-time student (pre-final year class standing or above) currently enrolled in a Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university, with a desire to work in the music industry upon graduation
- Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university for the duration of the internship
- Must have a personal laptop
- Must be digital/technical savvy, and proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Docs
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments even if impromptu (NB!!!)
- General understanding of social media and the digital marketing landscape (twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Innanetwav strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Innanetwav recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly and suitably qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Innanetwav may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Information Technology and Services
Media & Entertainment