We are looking for an exemplary Administrative Assistant supporting our Executives.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly trustworthy, loyal, hard-working professional who is team-oriented, extremely agile and intuitive.
- Providefull administrative support to Innanetwav group Executives.
- Handling incoming calls, distributing mail and calendar management
- Meeting coordination and preparation for presentations
- Reconcile and prepare expense reports
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Beable to complete daily tasks with little to no direction
- Interactw colleagues and visitors in a timely and courteous manner
- Stay up-to-date on Innanetwav programs, storylines, products and talent
- Adhoc projects and other duties as required
- Strong skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Projectmanagement experience is a plus.,
- Responsiblereliable and trustworthy, with proven track record of working with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communications skills both verbal and written with strong sense of tact.
- Able to interact well with employees and business partners of all levels and backgrounds
- Self-motivated, strong sense of proactivity and able to work both independently and collaboratively using good business judgement and common sense
- Comfortableworking with and maintaining various forms of technology and electronic equipment
- Can-dopositive, flexible attitude and demeanor, willingness to roll-up sleeves as needed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-orientedbut able to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (though not mandatory)